The Security Affairs Steering Committee's mission is to guide, coordinate, and help develop security initiatives and resources to strengthen the security of public transportation services and environments; and to increase the visibility and awareness of public transportation security needs and priorities by serving as liaison to organizations external to APTA.
- Infrastructure Protection Grants: Overview
- Information dissemination working group
- Examining information sharing platforms and best practices
- ISAC Information Dissemination
- Standards Development & Implementation