APTA has reserved blocks of discounted rooms at 12 Atlanta hotels to accommodate Annual Meeting and EXPO attendees, starting at $149 per night.
The Atlanta Marriott Marquis and the Hyatt Regency Atlanta are co-headquarters hotels. The Marriott Marquis is available for Annual Meeting attendees only.
Below is a list of all available hotels and pricing information. To view a map of hotel locations, visit the Online Hotel Reservation Form and click "Hotel List & Map" at the top of the page.
Please select the reservation link on the right side of the page to make reservations.
Unauthorized housing companies may contact you, identifying themselves as being affiliated with APTA. APTA reminds attendees that the ONLY way to make hotel reservations are through links or listed information on THIS page. We have no affiliation with other 3rd Party hotel room brokers soliciting APTA attendees.
|Atlanta Marriott Marquis*
|Hilton Garden Inn
|Holiday Inn Express
|Hyatt Regency Atlanta*
|Omni CNN Center
*Official Conference Hotels
Please read this information before completing the room reservation request form.
1. All reservations require a deposit equal to the first night's rate plus appropriate taxes. Deposits may be paid by check (in U.S. currency) or credit card. Credit card deposits will be charged by the APTA Hotel Reservation Office/Expovision at the time of booking. Credit card charges may not be changed to another card once the initial charge has been processed. No reservations will be processed without a deposit.
2. Failure to check-in on the scheduled date of arrival will result in the loss of the first night's room and tax and the cancellation of the room for the remainder of the stay.
3.The hotel may charge for an unscheduled early departure. Please verify your departure date with the hotel upon check-in.
4. All cancellations, name and date changes must be received by September 12, 2017. Deposits may be non-refundable after September 12, 2017.
5. Hospitality Suites must be reserved through the APTA Hotel Reservations Office.
6. Shuttle service will be provided between the official APTA hotels that are not within walking distance to the Georgia World Congress Center,