APTA has reserved blocks of discounted rooms at 18 New Orleans hotels to accommodate Annual Meeting and EXPO attendees, starting at $149 per night.
Make Your Reservation
To make your reservation, complete the online reservation form below. At this time, there is limited availability, so we suggest you make your reservation as soon as possible.
The Hilton New Orleans Riverside is the official Annual Meeting Headquarter hotel, available for Annual Meeting attendees only.
Below is a list of all available hotels and pricing information.
To view additional information about each hotel, as well as a map of hotel locations, visit the Online Hotel Reservation Form and click on "Hotel List & Map" at the top of the page.
|Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Convention Center
300 Julia St
|DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans
300 Canal St.
|Embassy Suites New Orleans - Convention Center
315 Julia St.
|Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans-Convention Center
1201 Convention Center Blvd.
|Harrah's New Orleans Hotel
228 Poydras Street
|Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center
1001 South Peters St.
|Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Two Poydras St.
|Hotel New Orleans
881 Convention Center Blvd.
|Loews New Orleans Hotel
300 Poydras Street
|Marriott New Orleans at the Convention Center
859 Convention Center Blvd.
|Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel
700 Tchoupitoulas Street
|Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown
345 St. Joseph Street
|SpringHill Suites New Orleans Downtown
301 St. Joseph St.
|Staybridge Suites New Orleans French Quarter/Downtown
501 Tchoupitoulas St.
|W New Orleans
333 Poydras St.
|The Westin New Orleans Canal Place
100 Rue Iberville
|Windsor Court Hotel
300 Gravier Street
|Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans
701 Convention Center Blvd.
Please read this information before completing the room reservation request form.
- All reservations require a deposit equal to the first night's rate plus appropriate taxes. Deposits may be paid by check or credit card. No reservations will be processed without a deposit.
- Failure to check-in on the scheduled date of arrival will result in the loss of the deposit and the cancellation of the room for the remainder of the stay.
- The hotel may charge for an unscheduled early departure. Please verify your departure date with the hotel upon check-in.
- The APTA 2011 Housing Office will email, fax or mail a confirmation of your reservation within 72 hours of receipt of your request. This is the only confirmation you will receive.
- All cancellations and changes should be received by September 1, 2011. After this date, reservations and changes will be processed subject to availability. Deposits are non-transferable and may be non-refundable after September 1, 2011.