AICP Certification Maintenance Credits
As of January 1, 2008, all professional planners who are members of the American Planning Association’s professional institute, the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP), are required to earn a total of 32 Certification Maintenance (CM) credits every two years to maintain their AICP credentials. APTA plans to award AICP CM credits for sessions tailored to the
needs of new and experienced planning officials.
For more information regarding the targeted conference sessions to be submitted for AICP CM credits, contact APTA’s Cheryl Pyatt at email@example.com.
For more information about the AICP CM program, visit www.planning.org.
AICP Approved Sessions
The following sessions held at the APTA Annual Meeting & EXPO 2011 have been approved by the American Institute of Certified Planners for Certification Maintenance (CM) credits.
Monday, October 3
- Host Forum: The Robust Recovery Underway in New Orleans - 1.0 CM
- Recasting the Business Case for Transit - 1.50 CM
- Achieving Sustainability - 1.50 CM
- The Billion Dollar Question - 1.50 CM
- Don't Forget the Public in Public-Private Partnerships - 1.50 CM
Tuesday, October 4
- Where Does the Money Come From - 1.75 CM
- From Town-Hall to Twitter: A New Era for Customer Communications - 1.75 CM
- High-Speed Rail - Where Are We Headed - 1.75 CM
- Complete Trip - 1.75 CM
- FTA Office of Civil Rights Forum - 1.75 CM
Wednesday, October 5
- The American Streetcar - 2.0 CM
- Procurement Perspectives - 1.50 CM
- Massaging the Message: Advocating for Rail in a Climate of National Debt - 1.5 CM
- New Orleans Streetcar Expansions Generate Economic Development 7 Renewal - 1.0 CM