The 2015 Business Member Board of Governors (BMBG) Annual Business Meeting is scheduled for January 26-28, 2015, at PGA National Resort and Spa located at 400 Avenue of the Champions in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
About This Meeting
Verbiage regarding information pertaining to the meeting needs to go here. You can access a copy of the draft agenda for the BMBG meeting here.(need to link to draft agenda)
All APTA business members are welcome and they are encouraged to attend and participate in the meeting.
In addition, all of the APTA business member subcommittees will meet in conjunction with the BMBG annual business meeting. You can access an overview of the full meeting schedule .(need to link to meeting overview)
Please make your hotel reservations directly with the hotel and it can be done online. Please click HERE to register at the PGA National Resort & SPA.
Our room rate at the hotel is $259 per night. In light of the large turnouts we have had in the past, please make your reservations now! The deadline for reservations in the APTA block is December 18, 2014. After that date we cannot guarantee that your reservation can be accommodated.
The hotel's policy is that if cancellation of a room is not made within 7 days of scheduled check-in there will be a 1 (one) day cost charged to the credit card on file.
Meeting Cost Information
- $800 - member registration
- $400 - guest registration
- NOT SURE WHAT POLICY GOES HERE
- An optional golf tournament will be held on the Squire course in the afternoon of Wednesday, January 28.
- Fees for golf, lunch, rentals, taxes, etc. will be charged directly to guest room portfolios.
Business Member Board of Governors Annual Business Meeting Agenda
- Masters Ballroom
- Preliminary Agenda (Final agenda to follow 1 week prior to meeting)
Business Member Committee Meeting Agendas. All committee meeting agendas will be posted here about a week prior to the meeting.
- Business Development - Vista 2 (agenda to follow 1 week prior to meeting)
- Government Affairs - Vists 1(agenda to follow 1 week prior to meeting)
- Procurement - Vista 2 (agenda to follow 1 week prior to meeting)
- Programs - Vista 1 (agenda to follow 1 week prior to meeting)
- Small Business - Vista 2 (agenda to follow 1 week prior to meeting)
- International Business Development - Vista 1 (agenda to follow 1 week prior to meeting)
- Officers and Chairs - Vista 2(agenda to follow 1 week prior to meeting)
Contact APTA's Martha Coffin at (202)496-4832