AICP Certification Maintenance Credits
As of January 1, 2008, all professional planners who are members of the American Planning Association’s professional institute, the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP), are required to earn a total of 32 Certification Maintenance (CM) credits every two years to maintain their AICP credentials. APTA plans to award AICP CM credits for sessions tailored to the
needs of new and experienced planning officials.
For more information regarding the targeted conference sessions to be submitted for AICP CM credits, contact APTA’s Cheryl Pyatt at 202-496-4875 or email@example.com.
For more information about the AICP CM program, visit www.planning.org.
AICP Approved Sessions
The following sessions held at the 2011 Bus & Paratransit Conference have been approved by the American Institute of Certified Planners for Certification Maintenance (CM) credits.
Monday, May 23
- Alternative Fuel Technology - 1.50 CM
- New System Start Ups and Governance Models - 1.50 CM
- State of Good Repair - 1.50 CM
- Labor Management Partnerships - 1.50 CM
- Hot Lanes, Express Bus Service, and Public-Private Partnerships - 1.50 CM
- Greening Up Your Garage - 1.50 CM
- Making the Business Case for Sustainability - 1.50 CM
- Transit at the Table - 1.50 CM
Tuesday, May 24
- Complete Streets - From Policy to Implementation - 1.50 CM
- Small Systems - Big Results- 1.50 CM
- Eco Driving - 1.50 CM
- Environmental Justice/Title VI Peer Exchange - 2.0 CM
- Transit and Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Making Public Transportation Prominent on Climate Action - 1.50 CM
Wednesday, May 25
- Transit Oriented Development - TOD 101 Training - 1.50 CM
- Bus Rapid Transit - 1.50 CM
- Performance Measurement in Mobility Management - 1.50 CM
- Transit Oriented Development - Corridor Planning and TOD - 1.50 CM
- FTA Small Starts Workshop - 3.50 CM