The official APTA hotel for this conference is:
Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel
200 Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
APTA has reserved a block of rooms at the cost of $169 per night (single or double).
Your reservation must be received by the hotel before February 24, 2012. After this date, all rooms will be released, and reservations will be accepted on a space and rate available basis. Please note that rooms may sell out prior to February 24, so early bookings are recommended.
Make Your Reservations
Credit Card: to make your reservation, complete the online reservation form below.
Check: to make your reservation, submit the form below with your check for the deposit payable to the Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel.
Please read this information before completing your Room Reservation Request.
- Your reservation must be received by the hotel before February 24, 2012. After this date, all rooms will be released, and reservations will be accepted on a space and rate available basis. Please remember that the room block can sell out before the cut off date.
- A deposit for the first night is required for each reservation. You may pay by check or credit card. You will be charged the deposit at the time the reservation
- Please confirm your departure date with the hotel when you check in to avoid any possible early departure fees.
- If you cancel, you must notify the hotel 72 hours before your arrival to get a refund of your first night deposit. Make sure you get a cancellation number for your records.
- Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
About the Hotel
Deemed "The Star of Texas", the Worthington is Fort Worth's original AAA Four-Diamond luxury hotel. Located in the heart of Downtown in historic Sundance Square, this hotel in Fort Worth, TX, is just moments from the Fort Worth Stockyards, Museum District, Cowboys Stadium, NASCAR at Texas Motor Speedway, DFW Airport, Amon Carter Museum and Texas Christian University (TCU). Discover 504 luxurious guestrooms that reflect Western elegance and unparalleled comforts, including high-speed internet access, Marriott Plug-In technology and spacious work desks. Enjoy fine dining at Vidalias, relax at our indoor pool, stay in shape at the fitness center, or indulge in our premium suites and Concierge level for the ultimate Ft. Worth luxury hotel experience. Discover a new standard for hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, at the luxurious Worthington Renaissance.