Registration for the 2012 Legal Affairs Seminar has closed, but you can still register on-site in Tampa.
Not sure if you are registered for this conference? Log in to MyAPTA, then go to My Transactions and Events to see a list of all the events you have registered for.
- $475 per person - received on or before January 6, 2012
- $525 per person - received after January 6, 2012
Non-members may attend for a special fee. The special fee is the late registration fee plus $500 (Applied to dues if you join within 3 months). Call APTA's Membership Department (202-496-4800) for details.
This rate is not applicable to fellow employees or industry professionals.
- Early Fee Deadline – January 6, 2012
- Refund Deadline – January 20, 2012
- Deadline for your name on the printed registration List – February 15, 2012
- Pre-registration Deadline – February 16, 2012
- On-site Registration – February 19-21, 2012
Registration fees will be refunded if a request is received in writing no later than January 20, 2012. A 20% cancellation fee will be withheld. There will be no refunds after the January 20th deadline.
In the event of a serious illness or emergency, you may qualify to have the registration fee, minus a 20% processing fee, applied to a future conference (must be used within one year) if a request is received in writing no later than March 2, 2012. There will be no credits after the March 2nd deadline.
You may transfer your registration fee at any time without penalty to another person in your organization attending the 2012 Legal Affairs Seminar.
Contact APTA’s Adam Martin at (202) 496-4845 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact APTA's Chief Counsel, James LaRusch, at (202) 496-4808 or email@example.com.