This event has already occurred. Please visit the Meetings & Conferences page to learn about other upcoming APTA workshops and events.
The 2011 Multimodal Operations Planning Workshop was held on August 15-17, 2011, at the Red Lion Hotel in Seattle, WA.
Presentations (slideshows/PowerPoints) are now available for many of the sessions from the conference.
About This Workshop
This workshop features sessions on state-of-the-art multimodal planning, operations, and facilities design.
Topic areas from the 2011 workshop included:
- Scheduling for Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Redesigning Routes; Facilities
- Bus Rapid Transit – A Variety of Flavors and Operating Experiences
- Technological Advances in Vehicles and Service Levels
- Mobility Management
- Expedited Service Strategies.
Who should attend: schedulers, planners, and personnel involved in the operation of multimodal transit systems.