Below are the guidelines for submitting an abstract for the 2011 Rail Conference.
APTA is looking for innovative ideas, case studies, and best practices that will motivate participants beyond the conference. Below are guidelines to help you with your submission.
- Submitters (all authors and co-authors) must be APTA members. To become a member, please contact director of membership Helene Brett, email@example.com or (202) 496-4837.
- All abstracts should be submitted online through the APTA web site, www.apta.com.
- Abstracts should be no longer than 200 words or a half page.
- Members must submit abstracts by Tuesday, November 23, 2010.
- Unless APTA is notified otherwise, the person submitting is considered the primary author, contact, and presenter. Contact information for the primary author must be listed.
- Up to three co-authors may be listed per abstract.
- Although we suggest that you submit based on the topics identified, we also encourage submission of abstracts on topics that are not listed. If you have a topic that does not fall within one of the suggested sessions, please select “other” when submitting your abstracts.
APTA staff is available to answer questions:
Program Manager, Call for Papers Process, Rail Conference
firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 496-4875
email@example.com or (202) 496-4825
You are invited to join those who are already planning to attend this premier event for rail industry professionals and help everyone learn more about improving their rail services and organizations.