AICP Certification Maintenance Credits
As of January 1, 2008, all professional planners who are members of the American Planning Association’s professional institute, the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP), are required to earn a total of 32 Certification Maintenance (CM) credits every two years to maintain their AI CP credentials. APTA plans to award AICP CM credits for sessions tailored to the needs of new and experienced planning officials.
For more information regarding the targeted conference sessions to be submitted for AICP CM credits, contact APTA’s Cheryl Pyatt at 202.496.4875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the AICP CM program, visit www.planning.org.
AICP Approved Sessions
The following sessions held at the 2011 Rail Conference have been approved by the American Institute of Certified Planners for Certification Maintenance (CM) credits.
Monday, June 13
- Making the Case for Sustainable Operations - 1.2 CM
- Regional Rail System Development: Models for Commuter & Regional Rail Expansion - 1.5 CM
- Risk Assessment - 1.2 CM
- Building Partnerships for Mixed Income TOD - 1.5 CM
- Global Case Studies of Emerging High-Speed Rail Programs - 1.5 CM
- FRA Forum - 1.5 CM
- Joint Development at Major Rail and Transit Terminals - 1.5 CM
Tuesday, June 14
- The Case for Interoperability - 2.0 CM
- Moving Towards a State of Good Repair - 2.0 CM
- New Planning Partners for Sustainable Corridors - 2.0 CM
- Bikes on Trains: Meeting the Increasing Demand - 2.0 CM
- Return on Investment for High-Speed Rail - 2.0 CM
Wednesday, June 15
- Corridor Planning in a Multimodal Environment - 1.5 CM
- Integrating Intercity and High-Speed Rail with Local Transit - 1.5 CM
- Where Will the Money Come From? - 1.5 CM
- What's on the Horizon: New and Small Starts Workshop - 4.0 CM