The official APTA hotel for this conference is:
Hyatt Regency Dallas
300 Reunion Blvd
Dallas, TX 75207
Note: the Hyatt Regency Dallas is sold out. Overflow rooms are available at the Omni Dallas Hotel, located three blocks away.
555 S Lamar Street
Dallas, TX 75202
Use the form on this page to make your reservation. Continuous shuttle service between the Hyatt and the Omni will be available.
Please note: The Hyatt Regency Dallas is currently undergoing renovations to its guest rooms. They have assured us this will not affect service or quality standards.
Please read this information before completing the room reservation request form below.
- The APTA Housing Office will email, fax or mail a confirmation of your reservation within 72 hours of receipt of your request.
- All reservations require a deposit of first nights room and tax in order to be processed. Your deposit may be made with a credit card or check.
- All cancellations, name and date changes must be received by May 9, 2012. Deposits may be non-refundable after May 9, 2012
- Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
Make Your Reservations
To make your reservation, complete the online reservation form below.
Suites are available in the Hyatt Regency Dallas for receptions. The quoted rate is per night. All reservations require a deposit of first night's room and tax.
All request for hospitality suites must be submitted directly to the APTA Housing Office using the form on the right. Hospitality suites may not be reserved online.
- $300 - Sunset Suite
- One bedroom suite— 1 King or 1 Double/Double Room connect to the 600 square foot Parlor area complete with wet bar, refrigerator and a large western facing bay window with sparkling skyline views.
- Located on floors 3-22
- Reception capacity: 25 people
- $750 - Penthouse Suite
- One bedroom suite– 1 King or 1 Double/Double Room connect to the 680 square foot Parlor area. Perfect for small meetings and gatherings with a conference table, seating area and full bar with refrigerator with full city views.
- Located on floor 26
- Reception capacity: 30 people
About the Hotel
At the Hyatt Regency Dallas, discover one of the city’s most consistent AAA Four Diamond Dallas luxury hotels where the word "welcome" is more than a greeting. Enjoy the ultimate convenience of being adjacent to the historic district and minutes from the train (connected via underground concourse), Convention Center and business, sports and shopping meccas of the city.
Sophisticated enough to please the most discerning business traveler, this disinctive downtown Dallas luxury hotel delights leisure travelers with "all the little extras." From the ultra-contemporary Wolfgang Puck restaurant to the unrivaled service, you’ll understand why the hotel's landmark tower isn’t the only thing that stands out against the Dallas skyline.