This form should be used for registering the transit system teams and supervisors who attend as coaches or observers in the 2013 APTA International Rail Rodeo, as well as their spouses and guests. Those registering for the Rail Conference should use the conference registration form located in that section of the website.
How to Register & Deadline
Complete the form on this page and submit by mail or fax. All registrations must be received by APTA on or before May 10, 2013.
There will be NO registrations accepted after May 10th and NO on-site registration at the competition.
Rail Rodeo Teams
- Operators & Maintainers Team (5 people) - $3,125 per team
- Operators & Maintainers Team (4 people) - $2,500 per team
- Maintainers Team (maximum 3 people) - $2,115 per team
- Operator - $705 per person
- Supervisor - $445 per person
- Committee Member - $205 per person
Registered spouses and guests are admitted to all Rodeo events, including the swap meet and awards banquet. This rate is not applicable to fellow employees or industry professionals.
Please pre-register your spouse/guest to avoid registration delays.
- Spouse/Guest - $125 per person
Includes Swap Meet and Awards Banquet
PLEASE NOTE - Registering your guest(s) ahead of time helps your chances of SITTING TOGETHER at the Rodeo Awards Banquet!
Additional banquet tickets, for those not attending the Rodeo, are $75 per person.
- Banquet-Only - $75 per person
- Registration Deadline – May 10, 2013
- Refund Deadline – May 10, 2013
- Rail Rodeo (no on-site registration) – May 30-June 2, 2013
Registration fees will be refunded if a request is received in writing and post-marked no later than May 10, 2013. A 20% cancellation fee will be withheld. There will be no refunds after the May 10, 2013 deadline.
You may transfer your registration fee at any time prior to orientation without penalty to another person in your organization attending the 2013 International Rail Rodeo.
Contact APTA’s Adam Martin at (202) 496-4845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.