The official hotel for this conference is:
The Westin Crown Center
1 East Pershing Road,
Kansas City, MO 65108
The Transit Midwest/State Public Transportation Partnership has reserved a block of rooms at the following costs:
- Single Rate: $139
- Double Rate: $139
- Triple Rate: $164
- Quad Rate: $189
Your reservation must be received by the hotel before July 7, 2016. After this date, all rooms will be released, and reservations will be accepted on a space and rate available basis. Please note that rooms may sell out prior to July 7, so early bookings are recommended.
Make Your Reservations
To make your reservation, call (888) 627-8538 and ask for the Transit Midwest conference. Reservations may also be made online at the Stargroups Website.
About the Hotel
With 85 acres of shops, restaurants and attractions just outside our door, The Westin Crown Center is one of the most convenient hotels for discovering the best of Kansas City. Other features of The Westin Crown Center include:
More information about The Westin Crown Center.
- AAA Four-Diamond hotel – the only Four-Diamond convention hotel in downtown
- $10 Million guestroom renovation in 2009
- Stellar location in the heart of Kansas City amidst dining, shopping & entertainment – Crown Center is home to 36 specialty shops and over two dozen restaurants and the KC Power & Light Entertainment District just 10 blocks away.
- Union Station just across the street which boasts famous traveling art exhibits & Science City interactive children’s museum – connected to the hotel via a climate-controlled glass walk way.
- And Liberty Memorial, the National WWI Museum is just next door & is spectacular as an activity or a reception site!
- Sea Life Aquarium & Legoland Discovery Center newly opened in 2012 right here in Crown Center