Conference pre-registration has closed, but you can still register on-site at the conference.
Not sure if you are registered for this conference? Log in to MyAPTA, then go to My Transactions and Events to see a list of all the events you have registered for.
- $475 per person - on or before June 24, 2011
- $525 per person - after June 24, 2011
Your fee for the entire 2011 Sustainability and Public Transportation Workshop is $475 per person if payment is received by APTA on or before June 24, 2011. After June 24, the registration fee is $525 per person.
Non-members may attend for a special fee. The special fee is the late registration fee plus $500 (Applied to dues if you join within 3 months). Call APTA's Membership Department (202-496-4800) for details.
Federal Government Registration
Your fee for the entire 2011 Sustainability and Public Transportation Workshop is $225 per person. This rate is only available to federal government workers. Please use the Federal Government Registration form on the right side of the page to receive this special rate.
Product Showcase-Only Registration
- $75 per person (Sunday reception included)
Participating companies that have purchased a tabletop for the Product Showcase may register additional personnel to help with their display Sunday, July 31 to Tuesday, August 2.
Please note: This badge will only give you access to the display tables, and includes a reception on Sunday. No conference sessions or other meal functions are included.
If you are registered for the workshop, you do not need to register for the Showcase separately.
Welcome Reception Guest Tickets
There is not a separate spouse/guest fee for this workshop. If your guest(s) wish to attend the Welcome Reception, you may purchase tickets at the registration desk when you arrive.
FTA Transit Climate Change Adaptation Seminar
- This seminar is free but requires separate registration
This optional half-day seminar on Wednesday, August 3, is designed for public transportation agency personnel, FTA staff, and metropolitan planning organizations. Come learn directly from experts in the field how to adapt transit assets and services to current and projected impacts of climate change.
The event is free of charge, but pre-registration is required as space is limited.
- If you are going to register for the Sustainability and Public Transportation workshop, you will have the option to register for this seminar when completing the workshop registration form
- If you have already registered for the Sustainability and Public Transportation workshop, you can sign up for the seminar by emailing Rich Weaver at email@example.com.
- If you only want to attend the Adaptation Seminar and you are not attending the full workshop, please complete and fax the Adaptation Seminar Only registration forms on the right.
More information about the Transit Climate Change Adaptation Seminar
Registration fees will be refunded if a request is received in writing and post-marked no later than July 1, 2011. A 20% cancellation fee will be withheld. There will be no refunds after the July 1 deadline.
In the event of a serious illness or emergency, you may qualify to have the registration fee, minus a 20% processing fee, applied to a future conference (must be used within one year).
You may transfer your registration fee at any time without penalty to another person in your organization attending the 2011 Sustainability and Public Transportation Workshop.
Contact APTA's Rich Weaver at (202) 496-4809 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact APTA’s Adam Martin at (202) 496-4845 or email@example.com