APTA’s Early Career Program will equip you to advance as a public transportation professional.
- Understand the overall breadth of the public transportation industry -- public and private sectors; industry partners – federal, regional, municipal; business community, academic institutions, and other intersecting industries.
- Gain insight into the industry’s overarching components -- its many successes, challenges, and opportunities.
- Develop the knowledge, skills, and insights that general managers, CEOs and executive leaders seek when identifying industry talent and promoting from within.
- Develop relationships with mentors in your field and benefit from their feedback and advice regarding work and career planning.
- Build and expand your network with transit leaders and industry experts.