Competition Date, Time, Location & Travel Information
The roadeo will take place on Sunday, May 15, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at The Park Expo and Conference Center, 800 Blair Creek Road,
Charlotte, NC 28205.
Shuttle service will be provided between the Charlotte Omni and the Charlotte Westin to the roadeo site. The Roadeo shuttle will be available every 15 minutes between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. both Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday, competition day, the service begins at 7:30 a.m. for spectators. Maps and directions will be available at the roadeo and conference registration desks.
Roadeo Training Workshops/Conference Sessions
• Electric Fan Engine Cooling System Operation, Diagnostics, and Troubleshooting
• Introduction to IntelligAIRE III
• Test Taking Know How, Tips, and Training for ASE Certification
• ADA Changes – How the World of ADA Has Evolved for the Bus Operator
• Pre-Trip Inspection, Safety, Security, and the Changing Climate
• Operator Training…Buses and Bikes
Customer Service Challenge
For the tenth year, the Customer Service Challenge joins the traditional Operator and Maintainer Competitions. The event, scheduled on Monday, May 16, from 2 to 3:30 p.m., allows bus operators to test their customer service skills in some distinctive customer interface scenarios.
Thanks To Our Roadeo Sponsors
- • Allison Transmission, Inc.
• Cummins Inc.
• Custom Training Aids, Inc.
• Fraser Gauge
• Motor Coach Industries
• New Flyer
• Thermo King Corporation
• Trackit LLC
• USSC Group/4ONE/FMNA
• Vapor Bus International
• Voith Turbo Inc.