The public transportation industry is rapidly transforming from traditional modal systems to an overall mobility approach for the future. As the industry evolves, we must prepare our workforce as they adapt to this new reality.
We will discuss the many opportunities that will present themselves as we transition into a new era of technological advancements.
- Offer thought leadership and insights that address new challenges facing the future workforce
- Provide industry/cross-industry dialogue regarding similar challenges and successes
- Analyze current workforce models and forecast future trends within the framework of mobility as the new paradigm
- Reduce silos and discover commonalities across sectors
- Set standards for moving forward and create tangible, agreed upon action items to which we hold ourselves accountable
Join APTA and cross-industry leaders as we consider how advancing technology, culture change, and a focus on overall mobility will impact how we recruit, engage, and develop the transit workforce.