APTA is currently offering certification hours for the following organizations.
AMERICAN PLANNING ASSOCIATION (APA)
AICP is the American Planning Association’s professional institute, providing recognized leadership nationwide in the certification of professional planners, ethics, professional development, planning education, and the standards of planning practice. APTA provides certification maintenance hours (CM) for specialized sessions.
UNIVERSAL PUBLIC PROCUREMENT CERTIFICATION COUNCIL (UPPCC)
The Universal Public Procurement Certification Council (UPPCC) is an independent entity formed to govern and administer the Certified Public Procurement Officer (CPPO) and Certified Professional Public Buyer (CPPB) certification programs. The CPPO and CPPB programs are highly regarded and respected among procurement professionals and employers involved in the public sector. To date, the UPPCC has certified well over 10,000 professionals primarily within the U.S. and Canada, but in other nations around the globe. APTA provides contact hours for specialized sessions which can be used for certification or re-certification.
2019 APTA Mobility Conference- Approved Continuing Education Sessions
Certification Maintenance (CM) Hours for Planners
Monday, May 20
- Strategies to Improve Access to Healthcare and Lower the Cost of NEMT (10:15 – 11:30 a.m.) – 1.25 CM
- Building Better Bus Stops and Complete Streets (2 – 3:30 p.m.) – 1.5 CM
- Integrated Mobility – Partners and Practices (2 – 3:30 p.m.) – 1.5 CM
Tuesday, May 21
- Equity in Action: Reaching Underserved Populations (10 – 11:30 a.m.) – 1.5 CM
- BRT TUESDAY: Community Outreach During BRT Project Development & Construction (2 – 3:30 p.m.) – 1.5 CM
- Sustainability, Setting the Stage for a Resilience Framework in Transit (1:30 – 2:30 p.m.) – 1 CM
- Transit’s Response to People Who Are Homeless (1:30 – 2:30 p.m.) – 1 CM
- Moving the Dial on Transit Asset Management (3 – 4 p.m.) – 1 CM
Professional Development Hours (PDH) for Procurement Professionals
Tuesday, May 21
- Supporting Transit Asset Management Programs (10 – 11 a.m.) – 1 PDH
- FTA Procurement Hot Topics (3 – 4 p.m.) – 1 PDH
Wednesday, May 22
- Buying a Bus, or a Computer on Wheels? (8:30 – 9:30 a.m.) – 1 PDH
For session details: Visit the full program
Share your question via the continuing education feedback form
or contact José Reyes at (202) 496-4848.