APTA is committed to the health and safety of all our guests, and as such, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test is required for this event. If providing a negative test, the earliest the test may be administered is Thursday, August 11.
Proof of vaccination can be verified with one of the following:
- CDC vaccination card
- Digital image of your CDC card
- Image of any official immunization record
- Passport type system that stores your vaccination record such as CLEAR or any other app
Please feel free to contact Marcus Eng at APTA with any questions.
On August 4, 2022, the White House declared Monkeypox a public health emergency. We ask all meeting participants cooperate in taking steps to reduce the likelihood of transmission of monkeypox at APTA events by:
- Not attending APTA events when you are sick
- Avoiding people who are sick with monkeypox symptoms
- Washing your hands or using alcohol-based hand sanitizer frequently
- Avoiding close physical contact with other event participants, such as handshakes or hugs
- Getting vaccinated if recommended by your health care provider
For more information on the signs, symptoms, transmission and prevention of Monkeypox, please visit the CDC website.