The official APTA hotel for this conference is:
Hyatt Regency Columbus
350 N. High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
It has come to our attention that unauthorized housing companies have been contacting APTA exhibitors and attendees and identifying themselves as being affiliated with APTA. APTA reminds its exhibitors and attendees that the ONLY company officially sanctioned and certified by APTA to book hotels on behalf of its exhibitors and attendees is Expovision. We have no affiliation with other 3rd party hotel room brokers soliciting APTA exhibitors and attendees.
Please read this information before completing the room reservation request form below.
- The group rate APTA has arranged at the Hyatt is $178 per night, not inclusive of 17.5% tax.
- Reservations must be made prior to August 23, 2019.
- Please note, failure to check-in on the scheduled day of arrival will result in the loss of the first night’s fee and cancellation of the room for the remainder of the stay.
- All reservations require a credit card guarantee of one night’s stay.
- All cancellations, name and date changes must be made 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
Make Your Reservations
To make your reservation, complete the online reservation form below.
About the Hotel
Located within walking distance of Nationwide Arena and the trendy Arena District, Hyatt Regency Columbus redefines the modern hotel experience. Connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center and steps to the Short North Arts District, ours is the hotel in which to meet and play in downtown Columbus.