Official APTA Hotel
***The cut-off date for APTA’s group block at the Grand Hyatt has passed. Attendees may still reserve rooms at the prevailing transient rate on the Grand Hyatt’s main web page.
The official APTA hotel for this conference is the Grand Hyatt Washington, DC. Please note all meetings will take place at APTA Headquarters:
Grand Hyatt Washington DC
1000 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
APTA has reserved a block of rooms at the cost of $224 per night (single or double) plus $25 for every extra person.
Your reservation must be secured by Monday, November 4, 2019. After this date, all rooms will be released, and reservations will be accepted on a space and rate available basis. Please note that rooms may sell out prior to November 4th, so early bookings are recommended.
Unauthorized housing companies may contact you, identifying themselves as being affiliated with APTA. APTA reminds attendees that the ONLY way to make hotel reservations are through links or listed information on THIS page. We have no affiliation with other 3rd party hotel room brokers soliciting APTA attendees.
- The group rate APTA has arranged at the Grand Hyatt is $224 per night, not inclusive of 14.95% tax.
- Reservations must be made by November 4, 2019.
- Please note, failure to check-in on the scheduled day of arrival will result in the loss of the first night’s fee and cancellation of the room for the remainder of the stay.
- All reservations require a credit card guarantee of one night’s stay.
- All cancellations, name and date changes must be made 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
Cancellations and Changes at the Grand Hyatt
Cancellations and changes to your reservation may be made directly with the hotel by calling 202-582-1234. Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival in order to avoid a charge equivalent to one night’s stay.
About the Hotel
With a pristine location in the heart of Washington D.C. neighborhood, just steps away from downtown, the Grand Hyatt ensures that you’re never far from where you’re looking to go. Explore from Grand Hyatt Washington, conveniently connected to the Metro Center train station from our lobby, allowing you to travel the red, orange, silver, and blue lines with ease to the city’s beloved destinations and neighborhoods. See all of D.C.’s top sights from our front doors.