The official APTA hotel for this conference is the Westin San Diego Gas Lamp Quarter:
Westin San Diego Gas Lamp Quarter
910 Broadway Circle
San Diego, CA 92101
APTA has reserved a block of rooms starting at $219 per night (single or double). Rates are not inclusive of 14.77% tax per night.
Your reservation must be received by the hotel before January 31, 2020. After this date, all rooms will be released, and reservations will be accepted on a space and rate available basis. Please note that rooms may sell out prior to January 31, so early bookings are recommended.
- The group rate APTA has arranged at the Westin is $219 per night, not inclusive of 14.77% tax.
- Reservations must be made by January 31, 2020.
- Please note, failure to check-in on the scheduled day of arrival will result in the loss of the first night’s fee and cancellation of the room for the remainder of the stay.
- All reservations require a credit card guarantee of one night’s stay.
- All cancellations, name and date changes must be made 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Be sure to keep a copy for your record
It has come to our attention that unauthorized housing companies have been contacting APTA attendees and identifying themselves as being affiliated with APTA. APTA reminds its attendees for the Legal Affairs Seminar that NO 3rd party brokers have been contracted to provide guest rooms for this event. All attendees must reserve rooms directly with the Westin through the reservation link posted on this page.