|Industry Leadership Week|
The public transit industry will come together in November in Washington, D.C. to engage in several unique learning and networking opportunities centered around the Industry Leadership Summit.
The co-location of these events provides for an exceptional opportunity to engage and build your network of industry peers. Don't miss this chance to explore new ideas and advance public transit.
Plus, you won't want to miss:
- Diversity and Inclusion Council Meeting (November 28)
- Small Operations Committee Meeting (November 29)
- Legislative Committee Meeting (November 29)
- Capitol Hill Reception (November 29)
- Board of Directors Meeting (November 30)
Each year, APTA presents a top-notch slate of conferences and webinars. Each event is developed to improve the knowledge, professional and technical skills, and networking opportunities for public transportation professionals at all levels.
The meetings also serve as an incomparable marketing tool for industry manufacturers and suppliers by bringing them together with current and potential customers.
APTA Conferences by Name