This year's meeting will be held at:
Turtle Bay Resort
57-091 Kamehameha Highway
Kahuku, HI 96731
Tel: (866) 475-2567
If you have any problems making your reservations please contact APTA's Martha Coffin at 202-496-4832 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make Your Reservations at Turtle Bay Resort
Please use the link below to make your hotel reservations. HERE
Please remember to reserve your room early as the block does fill quickly and we cannot guarantee a room after the cut-off date which is December 29, 2015. We recommend that you keep a copy of your hotel reservation confirmation.
Please note the hotel's cancellation policy: cancelation must be made within 7 (seven) days of scheduled check-in or a two-day cost charge will be charged to the credit card on file.
Directions to Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu's North Shore
Turtle Bay is located on the fabled North Shore of Oahu, the surf capital of the world and conviently located near legendary surf breaks Pipeline, Sunset Beach and Waimea Bay.
Turtle Bay is a 37 mile drive from the Honolulu International Airport.
To Turtle Bay from Honolulu International Airport
- Take H1 Freeway, Westbound.
- Stay on the H1 Freeway for apx. 6 miles.
- Look for signs for the H2 Freeway, Northbound (North Shore/Wahiawa).
- Merge right onto the H2 Freeway.
- Continue on the H2 Freeway North to Wahiawa. Exit at Wahiawa (Exit 8) on to 80 (Kamehameha Hwy) through Wahiawa.
- Continue Northbound, 80 connects with 99.
- Stay on 99 to Haleiwa.
- The road now bypasses Haleiwa and becomes route 83.
- Continue on 83 approximately 20 minutes toward Kahuku.
- Turtle Bay Resort will be on the left hand side.