Lay of the Land
Committee meetings, Bus Conference
registration and educational sessions will be held at the Tampa Marriott Waterside. The Bus Display on
Monday, May 7,
will be held immediately outside the Marriott on Old Water Street. The Products and Services
Showcase on Tuesday, May 8, will be held in the West Hall of the Tampa Convention Center. Orientation sessions for Bus Roadeo contestants will be held at the Hilton Tampa.
211 N. Tampa Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Tampa Marriott Waterside
700 S. Florida Avenue
Tampa, FL 33602
Tampa Convention Center
333 S. Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Host Transit Agencies
Many thanks to the Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority (HART) and Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) for serving as the Host Agencies for the 2018 International Bus Roadeo and Bus & Paratransit Conference.
Attendees will receive an email prior to the start of the Roadeo and Conference with instructions on downloading the Flamingo app and accessing complimentary transit fares for their systems.
HART is staffing a Host Information Desk at registration at the Tampa Marriott Waterside to answer questions about utilzing the Flamingo app, attending the Saturday evening Host Welcome Reception, participating in the Host Tours/Technical Tours, as well as questions about the local area.
the conference, HART is offering ADA paratransit services for
individuals with disabilities. Requests for paratransit service must be made in advance. Requests should be made by downloading the HART Visitor Form and returning to HART. Alternatively, attendees may have their local transit agency send HART a paratransit confirmation via email at CustomerService@gohart.org or fax to 813-254-4278. For assistance, attendees may contact HART Customer Service at 813-254-4278.
From the Tampa International Airport to the Hilton Tampa and the Tampa Marriott Waterside:
- Outside of baggage claim at the Red Arrivals area, board the SkyConnect shuttle to the car rental center / HART bus stop.
- At the car rental center / HART bus stop, transfer to Bus route 30.
- Hilton Tampa - get off at the corner of Whiting and Tampa Street and walk 1-block north towards the corner of Tampa and Jackson Street. The Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk, 200 N. Ashley Drive, is located 1-block from the Hilton.
- Tampa Marriott Waterside - get off at the corner of Whiting and Tampa Street and board the southbound Teco Line Streetcar at the Downtown Tampa Whiting Street Station. Ride southbound 1 stop to the Dick Greco Plaza Station. The Marriott is directly across the street from the Dick Greco Plaza Station. The streetcar runs every 20 to 30 minutes. The Downtown Tampa Whiting Street Station is approximately a half mile from the Marriott.
- The Westin Tampa is a 4-minute walk (0.2 miles) from the Marriott.
- Download a map and time table of the Teco Line Streetcar. Special early hours have been established for the streetcar. Please view the time table for service times.
- Download a map of bus service from the Tampa International Airport to downtown Tampa.
Other Ground Transportation Options
Blue One Transportation provides ground transportation from the airport to downtown Tampa hotels at a rate of $13.00 per person, one way.
- Once you have claimed bags, call 813-282-7351 once you are ready to depart. Reservations are not necessary.
- Present a printed copy of the Blue One Coupon to the driver or show via your mobile phone.
Taxi service from the airport to downtown Tampa Bay is approximately $35 one-way. Both Uber and Lyft service the airport and pick-up on the arrivals level.
International Bus Roadeo - Transportation from Host Hotels to Roadeo Site
Download the Roadeo Shuttle Schedule
between the Tampa Marriott Waterside, Tampa Hilton, and Roadeo Site -Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA), 3201 Scherer Drive St. Petersburg, FL 33716 for practice day (Saturday, May 5) and event day (Sunday, May 6).