This form is for Roadeo participants, team supervisors and committee member registration only. Those registering for the Bus & Paratransit Conference should use the conference registration form located in that section of the website.
Not sure if you are registered for this conference? Log in to MyAPTA, then go to My Transactions and Events to see a list of all the events you have registered for.
Each APTA member transit system is entitled to send either or both of:
- one (1) operator in either the 40 foot or 35 foot category
- one (1) maintenance team (3 person maximum)
APTA reserves the right to interpret this rule according to the transit system’s membership status.
How to Register & Deadline
You may register online or by completing the registration form link on the right side of this page.
All registrations must be received by APTA on or before April 29, 2016.
There will be NO registrations accepted after April 29 and NO on-site registration at the competition.
How can I register online for a meeting?
- Click the “Register Yourself” link. The next screen will have your registration information and a drop down box to select the type of registration.
- Once the drop down box is filled in, the fee schedule options will show on screen. You also have the ability to make note of any special needs you may have such as accessibility considerations or diet restrictions or specifications.
- Please Note: If you have switched organizations, you should contact APTA to make those changes before continuing with your registration.
- If guests are permitted, you can enter their information below your registration.
- Once the appropriate registration category is selected and all guest information has been entered, click the “Register” button at the bottom right of the screen. This will take you to a payment screen. Enter your payment information at this point.
- Please Note: Each of the screens throughout the registration process has informational notices on them. Read each one thoroughly before proceeding.
How can I register someone other than myself or multiple participants for a meeting?
- Follow the same steps as if registering yourself for a meeting. Instead of clicking the “Register Yourself” link, click the "Register Someone Else or Multiple People" link.
- On the next screen, click the “Add Registrant” button. A screen will appear allowing you to select the registrant from a drop down menu.
- If the person you are registering does not appear in that list, click the “Add” button to its immediate right.
- Also select the type of registrant from the drop down menu on the right of the screen. Please make certain to register only within the applicable team category that pertains to your company. For example, please select only the "Mechanics 1-3 Team," under the "attendee" drop down box, if registering a mechanics team, and "Bus Operator - Combined Team" and Mechanics 1-3 Combined Team, " when registering the Operator/Mechanics team.
- Repeat this step until all names are added and proceed with the payment process.
Each attendee registration fee includes admission to all events associated with the Bus Roadeo and the Bus & Paratransit Conference.
- Operator - $780 per person
- Mechanics Team - $2,295 per team (3 person maximum)
- Operator/ Mechanics Team - $2,800 per team (4 person maximum)
- Supervisor - $520 per person
- Committee Member - $280 per person
Spouses and guests are admitted for a $125 fee to all Roadeo events, but must be registered. Please pre-register your spouse/guest to avoid registration delays. This rate is not applicable to fellow employees or industry professionals.
- Spouse/Guest - $125 per person
Includes Swap Meet and Awards Banquet
Tickets to the Awards Banquet are included in the attendee or spouse/guest registration fee. Additional tickets to the banquet can be purchased for $100.
- Awards Banquet - $100 per person
- Refund Deadline – April 15, 2016
- Registration Deadline – April 29, 2016
- Bus Roadeo (no on-site registration) - May 13-17, 2016
Registration fees will be refunded if a request is received in writing and post-marked no later than April 15, 2016. A 20% cancellation fee will be withheld. There will be no refunds after the April 15, 2016 deadline.
In the event of a serious illness or emergency, you may qualify to have the registration fee, minus a 20% processing fee, applied to a future conference (must be used within one year) if a request is received in writing no later than May 27, 2016. There will be no credits after the May 27 deadline.
You may transfer your registration fee at any time without penalty to another person in your organization attending the 2016 International Bus Roadeo.
Contact APTA’s Anitha Atkins at email@example.com