APTA's 2010 Fare Collection Workshop
Videotaped Monday, March 29, 2010
8:00 - 11:30 AM Pacific Time (North America)
Live from the San Diego Westin Gaslamp, San Diego, CA
Fare Collection 101, while presented in 2010, still provides both large and small agencies with an introduction to new technologies in fare collection, best practices to consider when upgrading fare collection equipment, and general project management requirements for implementing new technologies.
Whether your agency is using older technology and looking for an upgrade, or you are just starting out in the world of fare collection, you will find this video helpful in understanding the fare collection industry. Observe presentations and listen to industry experts as they addressed issues on this critical topic. Experience the interactive exchange between the audience members and the expert presenters.
Who Should View This Video?
This webcast is intended to be an orientation for members new to fare collection, or agencies that are exploring fare collection system options.
We also recommend this video to leaders in the transportation industry, including technology experts and industry professionals from the consulting and contracting industries, with interest in this topic. Both original audience attendees and subsequent video viewers alike have provided positive feedback on Fare Collection 101 & 102.
- Tamara Sears (Moderator), sales & technical customer service/support manager, Fare Logistics, British Columbia, Canada
- Hassan Tavassoli, vice president of government solutions, Giesecke & Devrient (G&D), Dulles, Virginia
- J. James Capozzi, vice president, CAPtech, Inc., New Rochelle, New York
- Daniel Fleishman, sr. consultant, TransSystems, Boston, Massachusetts
- Trevor Findley, associate, Booz Allen Hamilton, San Francisco, CA
For information on future Fare Collection Workshops, please contact:
APTA Senior Program Manager