2014 ITS Transit Best Practices Workshop. APTA in conjunction with ITS America and with support from the USDOT is pleased to announce the next ITS Best Practices Workshop. The workshop will be held November 7-8, 2014 in Orlando, FL.
The objective of the workshop is to create a forum that brings together industry leaders among the transit systems using Transit ITS, transit systems exploring innovative enhancements for their current / future systems, as well as the consultants and suppliers involved in the deployment of Transit ITS. The objectives of the Workshop are to:
- Identify the state-of-the-art of Transit ITS,
- Build awareness and identify the potential opportunities offered by the connected vehicle developments that might be pertinent for transit in terms of enhanced safety and new mobility applications,
- Enable a discussion among participants of potential benefits and challenges facing the transit industry with respect to ITS Transit.
Who Should Attend
- Transit systems exploring innovative enhancements for their current/future systems
- Consultants and suppliers involved in the deployment of ITS Transit