Wednesday, March 12, 2014
JW Marriott Hotel
8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
(registration 8 - 9 a.m.)
Key Federal Transit Administration staff will discuss rating projects under the new MAP-21 evaluation process as described in the New/Small Starts Evaluation and Rating Process Final Rule and the August, 2013 Final Guidance. In addition, FTA will engage participants in a listening session during which FTA will seek the industry's thoughts about MAP-21 Section 5309 provisions that are subject to upcoming interim policy guidance and future rulemaking:
- New and Small Start steps in the process
- New and Small Starts congestion relief measure
- Core capacity
- Program of interrelated projects
- Pilot program for expedited project delivery
- Process for an expedited technical capacity review
The workshop and listening session is open to all APTA Legislative Conference attendees. However, registration is required.