Pre-registration has closed, but you can still register on-site at the event.
Not sure if you are registered for this conference? Log in to MyAPTA, then go to My Transactions and Events to see a list of all the events you have registered for.
- $225 per person - on or before March 30, 2012
- $275 per person - after March 30, 2012
- $325 per person - on-site registration May 9-10, 2012
Federal Government Employees
Bus & Paratransit Conference Attendees
- $75 per person - if attending both conferences
Attendees of the 2012 Bus & Paratransit Conference can register for the Mobility Management Conference for a discounted rate of $75. Please register for the Bus & Paratransit Conference first, and then when you register online for Mobility Management, you will see the discounted rate.
Full and partial scholarships are available to employees of transit agencies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations. View the scholarships page for more information. Scholarship applications are due by Thursday, March 15, 2012.
- Early Fee Deadline – March 30, 2012
- Refund Deadline – April 6, 2012
- Deadline for your name on Registration List – April 20, 2012
- Pre-registration Deadline – May 1, 2012
- On-site Registration – May 9-10, 2012
Registration fees will be refunded if a request is received in writing and post-marked no later than April 6, 2012. A 20% cancellation fee will be withheld. There will be no refunds after the April 6 deadline.
In the event of a serious illness or emergency, you may qualify to have the registration fee, minus a 20% processing fee, applied to a future conference (must be used within one year).
You may transfer your registration fee at any time without penalty to another person in your organization attending the 2012 Bus & Paratransit Conference.
Contact APTA’s Marcus Eng at (202) 496-4874 or email@example.com.