The official APTA hotel for this conference is:
Boston Marriott Copley Place
110 Huntington Avenue
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
APTA has reserved a block of rooms at the cost of $279 per night.
Your reservation must be received by the hotel before May 17, 2011. After this date, all rooms will be released, and reservations will be accepted on a space and rate available basis. Please note that rooms may sell out prior to May 17, so early bookings are recommended.
Please read this information before completing the room reservation request form below.
- The APTA Housing Office will email, fax or mail a confirmation of your reservation within 72 hours of receipt of your request.
- All reservations require a deposit of one night's room and tax. Deposits may be made by check or credit card.
- All reservations and changes must be received by May 17, 2011. Deposits may be non-refundable after May 17, 2011.
- Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
Make Your Reservations
To make your reservation, complete the online reservation form below.
Suites are available in the Boston Marriott Copley Place for receptions. The quoted rate is per night. All reservations require a deposit of first night's room and tax. Please see the form on the right to reserve a suite.
- $600 - Executive Suite
- One bedroom suite—King Bed in separate bedroom. 300 square feet in Parlor area. Perfect for small meetings and gatherings with a conference table, seating area and compact refrigerator with full city views.
- Located on floors 35-38.
- Reception capacity: 10 people
- $825 - Hospitality Suite
- One bedroom suite—Murphy Bed in the Parlor with connecting King bedroom. 425 square feet Parlor area with wet bar and refrigerator with sparkling skyline views.
- Located on floors 33-37.
- Reception capacity: 25 people
- $975 - Luxury Suite
- One bedroom suite—Murphy Bed in the Parlor with connecting King bedroom. 425 square feet in Parlor area with comfortable Lounge area including a wet bar and refrigerator with breathtaking cityscape views.
- Located on floors 37 & 38.
- Reception capacity: 30 people
About the Hotel
The award-winning Boston Marriott Copley Place hotel is centrally located in the historic Back Bay district of Boston, MA. Minutes away from historic Trinity Church and Boston Common, this downtown Boston hotel is perfect for business, weekend and leisure travel. Whether looking to shop on ritzy Newbury Street, the Copley Place Mall or the Shops at the Prudential Center, or to cheer on your favorite sports team at Fenway Park or the TD Garden, our Copley Place hotel is the ideal place to stay during your visit to Boston.