Please note that registration for the 2011 International Rail Roadeo has closed. There will be NO on-site registration.
This form should be used for registering the transit system teams and supervisors who attend as coaches or observers in the 2011 APTA International Rail Rodeo, as well as their spouses and guests. Those registering for the Rail Conference should use the conference registration form located in that section of the website.
How to Register & Deadline
Complete the form on this page and submit by mail or fax. All registrations must be received by APTA on or before May 27, 2011.
There will be NO registrations accepted after May 27th and NO on-site registration at the competition.
Rail Rodeo Teams
- Operators & Maintainers Team (5 people) - $3,125 per team
- Operators & Maintainers Team (4 people) - $2,500 per team
- Maintainers Team (maximum 3 people) - $2,115 per team
- Operator - $705 per person
- Supervisor - $445 per person
- Committee Member - $205 per person
Spouses and guests are admitted for a $125 fee to all Rodeo events, including the swap meet and awards banquet, but must be registered. Please pre-register your spouse/guest to avoid registration delays. This rate is not applicable to fellow employees or industry professionals.
- Spouse/Guest - $125 per person
Includes Swap Meet and Awards Banquet
Additional banquet tickets, for those not attending the Rodeo, are $75 per person.
- Banquet-Only - $75 per person
- Refund Deadline – May 20, 2011
- Registration Deadline – May 27, 2011
- Rail Rodeo (no on-site registration) - June 9-12, 2011
Registration fees will be refunded if a request is received in writing and post-marked no later than May 20, 2011. A 20% cancellation fee will be withheld. There will be no refunds after the May 20, 2011, deadline.
You may transfer your registration fee at any time prior to orientation without penalty to another person in your organization attending the 2011 International Rail Rodeo.
Contact APTA's Saahir Brewington at (202) 496-4834 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact APTA’s Adam Martin at (202) 496-4845 or email@example.com.