Please note that registration for the 2012 International Rail Rodeo has closed. There will be NO on-site registration.
This form should be used for registering the transit system teams and supervisors who attend as coaches or observers in the 2012 APTA International Rail Rodeo, as well as their spouses and guests. Those registering for the Rail Conference should use the conference registration form located in that section of the website.
How to Register & Deadline
Complete the form on this page and submit by mail or fax. All registrations must be received by APTA on or before May 11, 2012.
There will be NO registrations accepted after May 11th and NO on-site registration at the competition.
Please note that if you wish to attend the Evening at Gilley's event on June 2, you must RSVP by checking the box on your registration form. There is no additional cost for this event, and all registrants and guests are invited.
Rail Rodeo Teams
- Operators & Maintainers Team (5 people) - $3,125 per team
- Operators & Maintainers Team (4 people) - $2,500 per team
- Maintainers Team (maximum 3 people) - $2,115 per team
- Operator - $705 per person
- Supervisor - $445 per person
- Committee Member - $205 per person
Registered spouses and guests are admitted to all Rodeo events, including the swap meet and awards banquet. This rate is not applicable to fellow employees or industry professionals.
Please pre-register your spouse/guest to avoid registration delays.
- Spouse/Guest - $125 per person
Includes Swap Meet and Awards Banquet
Additional banquet tickets, for those not attending the Rodeo, are $75 per person.
- Banquet-Only - $75 per person
- Registration Deadline – May 11, 2012
- Refund Deadline – May 11, 2012
- Rail Rodeo (no on-site registration) – May 31-June 3, 2012
Registration fees will be refunded if a request is received in writing and post-marked no later than May 11, 2012. A 20% cancellation fee will be withheld. There will be no refunds after the May 11, 2012, deadline.
You may transfer your registration fee at any time prior to orientation without penalty to another person in your organization attending the 2012 International Rail Rodeo.
Contact APTA’s Adam Martin at (202) 496-4845 or email@example.com.