APTA cordially invites its members to submit an abstract to be considered for presentation at the 2018 TransITech Conference, which will be co-located with the Fare Collection and Revenue Management Conference April 9 - 11 at the Hyatt Regency in Jacksonville, FL. Please note: this conference will be preceded with committee meetings on Sunday, April 8.
Please note that the deadline for abstract submissions has been extended to December 15, 2017.
Suggested Topic Areas
- Transit & Paratransit ITS Applications
- Safety & Security Technologies
- Fare Technology
- Transit Cybersecurity Applications
- Connected Vehicle Technology
- Disaster Recovery and Emergency Management Issues - Lessons from latest events
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- Real-time Onboard Technologies & Fleet Data
- AWS, Azure & Google Cloud in Transit
- Public/Private Transit Agency's In-House Development Efforts
- Technology Procurement
- Automated Vehicle (AV) Technology
- Assisted Technologies
- FTA Mobility on Demand Sandbox Project Updates
If you have topic ideas outside these areas that you would like to have considered, please do not hesitate to submit them. We are looking for the latest information on best practices, successful projects, and knowledge transfer relating to all areas of transit planning and scheduling.
Submit an Abstract
Please note that this opportunity is open to APTA members only. If your organization is not a member, you can request membership information by contacting Helene Brett of APTA's Member Services at email@example.com
or (202) 496-4837.
If you have questions about the conference or about abstract submittal, please contact APTA's If you have questions about the conference or about abstract submittal, please contact APTA's Lou Sanders at (202) 496-4886, firstname.lastname@example.org
or DeeNaye Williams at (202) 496-1899, email@example.com