The 2012 State Public Transportation Partnerships Conference, co-sponsored by AASHTO and CTAA, will be held on August 14-16, 2012, at the Sax Chicago Hotel in Chicago, IL.
Attend This Conference
- Registration is now open. Please see the registration page for more information on how to register. The deadline for pre-registration is August 6. You can also register on-site at the conference.
- Hotel reservations at the Sax Chicago must be received by July 16 to receive APTA's discounted room rate. Please note that rooms may sell out prior to July 16, so early bookings are recommended.
- The Program Overview has been posted — find out more about the events that are scheduled for the 2012 State Public Transportation Partnerships Conference.
- Registration Early Fee Deadline – passed
- Hotel Reservations (for group rate) – July 16, 2012
- Refund Deadline – July 17, 2012
- Pre-registration Deadline – August 6, 2012
- On-site Registration – August 14-16, 2012
About the Conference
The conference agenda emphasizes best practices and programs of state associations and state DOTs as well as federal, state and local partnerships for public transportation.
Who should attend: state transit association leaders, state department of transportation officials, transit system representatives, state legislators, and business leaders interested in the role states play in supporting and promoting public transportation.