The official APTA hotel for this conference is:
Hyatt Regency Jersey City
2 Exchange Place,
Jersey City, NJ 07302
APTA has reserved a block of rooms at the cost of $179 per night (single or double).
Your reservation must be received by the hotel before June 24, 2011. After this date, all rooms will be released, and reservations will be accepted on a space and rate available basis. Please note that rooms may sell out prior to June 24, so early bookings are recommended.
Please read this information before completing the room reservation request form below.
- You must first be registered for the conference in order to make a reservation at the hotel.
- The hotel is not accepting reservation calls directly. Send the reservation form to APTA, where staff will verify receipt of your paid meeting registration, and then forward the reservation form to the hotel. The hotel will then process your reservation and send you an email confirmation. You may submit your hotel reservation form to APTA the same time you submit your conference registration.
- You may contact the hotel directly at 201-469-5500 for any changes or cancellations only after receiving your confirmation number.
- A guarantee of one room night per person is required for each reservation. You may guarantee with a certified check or credit card.
- If you cancel, you must notify the hotel by phone at least 48 hours before your arrival to avoid being charged.
- Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
Make Your Reservations
To make your reservation, submit the form below with your credit card information or a certified check for the deposit payable to the Hyatt Regency Jersey City.
About the Hotel
The Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson is the area’s only AAA Four Diamond property. Stay in style in its luxurious guestrooms, each with dramatic views of the Hudson River and lower Manhattan. Pop across the river to Lower Manhattan's financial district via ferry or PATH train to enjoy an afternoon of sightseeing and mid-town shops, theatre and museums. Rooms feature Art Deco-inspired decor, generous workspace, Plush Grand bed, granite bath, and iHome stereo with iPod dock.
For hotel and local information (not reservations), you can contact the hotel at 201-469-1234.