Pre-registration for the 2011 Transit Board Members Seminar and Board Support Employee Development Workshop has closed, but you can still register on-site at the coference.
Not sure if you are registered for this conference? Log in to MyAPTA, then go to My Transactions and Events to see a list of all the events you have registered for.
Please note that this meeting is open to APTA members only. For more information on becoming a member, call APTA's Membership Department at 202-496-4800.
Board Member Registration
- $695 per person - on or before June 24, 2011
- $745 per person - after June 24, 2011
Your fee for the entire 2011 Transit Board Members Seminar is $695 per person if payment is received by APTA on or before June 24, 2011. After June 24, the registration fee is $745 per person.
Board Support Registration
- $595 per person - on or before June 24, 2011
- $645 per person - after June 24, 2011
Your fee for the entire 2011 Board Support Employee Development Workshop is $595 per person if payment is received by APTA on or before June 24, 2011. After June 24, the registration fee is $645 per person.
- $125 per person - includes Welcome Reception and closing lunch
Spouses or guests may attend for a fee of $125 per person. This rate is not applicable to fellow employees or industry professionals.
- Early Fee Deadline – June 24, 2011
- Refund Deadline – June 28, 2011
- Deadline for your name on Registration List – July 14, 2011
- Pre-registration Ends – July 20, 2011
- On-site Registration – July 23-26, 2011
Registration fees will be refunded if a request is received in writing no later than June 28, 2011. A 20% cancellation fee will be withheld. There will be no refunds after the June 28 deadline.
In the event of a serious illness or emergency, you may qualify to have the registration fee, minus a 20% processing fee, applied to a future meeting (must be used within one year).
You may transfer your registration fee at any time without penalty to another person in your organization attending the 2011 Transit Board Members Seminar or Board Support Employee Development Workshop.
Contact APTA’s Heather Rachels at (202) 496-4838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.