Travel Options from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport to Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
165 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
- Ride the MARTA train from the Airport Station (next to Baggage Claim inside the airport) to Peachtree Center Station.
- Look for easy walking directions to the Sheraton Hotel.
- $2.50 each way + $1 for fare card
- MARTA rail stations are accessible and feature wide faregates for persons with disabilities.
- Escalators and elevators are located between the rail, bus, and street levels at each station.
- Each rail car has a wheelchair space at one end.
- MARTA buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts or kneeling capabilities and priority seating is offered in front for older adults and persons with disabilities.
- Visitors with disabilities that require transportation to the APTA events or anywhere else within our service area will be granted temporary certification to use MARTA Mobility’s ADA paratransit service.
- Seminar/workshop registrants are invited to first register by telephoning MARTA’s Eligibility Supervisor, Rebecca Reumann at 404-848-4081 as soon as they know they will need paratransit transportation.
- To book a trip, please call Shirley Webb, Supervisor of Mobility Reservations at 404-848-4073 up to seven days prior to the trip but not later than 5 p.m. the day before.
- For more information on MARTA Mobility services …
- Ground transportation shuttle service
- $33 round trip
- Reservations 770-321-8569
- The Sheraton Atlanta Hotel offers valet parking and self-parking options.