This committee is concerned with procurement methods, life cycle cost evaluations, terms and conditions, bond requirements, federal procurement requirements, and the relationship between buyers and suppliers of transit equipment, materials and services. The committee scope also includes materials management and stockroom operations.
The next Procurement & Materials Management committee meeting will take place on Sunday, September 23rd from 2:30 – 3:45pm in the Legends Ballroom D, Level 2 at APTA’s 2018 Annual Meeting.
The next Procurement & Materials Management DBE subcommittee meeting will take place Sunday, September 23rd from 11am – 12pm in the Broadway Ballroom JL, Level 2 at APTA’s 2018 Annual Meeting.
Documents for Review
- Materials Contract (IFB) Outline
- Services Contract (IFB/RFP) Outline
- Rail Vehicle and Rail Equipment Procurement Outline
- RFP Bus Contract Outline
- Recommended Practice for Managing Risks in Contracts Involving Owner-Furnished Property
- Professional Liability Insurance White Paper-Draft (pdf)
- Professional Liability Insurance White Paper Executive Summary
- White Paper on Transit Procurement Risks