WALLA WALLA, WASHINGTON
$101,000 – $122,283
For a complete position profile and to apply online, visit Prothman at https://www.prothman.com/ and click on “Open Recruitments.” For questions, call 206-368-0050.
Valley Transit provides public transportation services to the cities of Walla Walla and College Place and parts of unincorporated Walla Walla County. Valley Transit has a 2019 total operating budget of $5.5 million and employs 58 full and part-time employees. Under the direction of the Board of Directors, the General Manager administers, supervises and coordinates the overall activities and functions of the transit system.
First review: April 21, 2019 (open until filled).
DIRECTOR OF COMMUTER BUS
The Maryland Department of Transportation’s Maryland Transit Administration (MDOT MTA) is seeking a Director of Commuter Bus. The right leader will be responsible for all aspects of the Commuter Bus Service. The position is the primary manager for the management and oversight of 38 statewide routes covered under 35 contracts operated by 7 service providers. The annual budget for these contracts is currently $60M.
The Director contributes to short-term and long-term planning to ensure that the MTA responds to operational issues and meet program objectives to provide quality customer service and support to a diverse customer base throughout Maryland. The ideal candidate will be thoroughly abreast of the transportation/transit trends, transit initiatives, and emerging transit projects globally, nationally and within the local communities. The focus is on a leader with experience in organizational turnaround and program expansion within the public sector.
Sound interesting? Submit your application online by registering at www.mdot.maryland.gov/employment
SUPERINTENDENT OF TRANSPORTATION
Full-Time Opportunity for a Superintendent of Transportation
Where: 26 Elm Court in Stamford, Connecticut
Hours: Business hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Duties: This position assists and acts in place of the Division Manager as required to direct and monitor all transportation activities including dispatching, work distribution, supervision of street operations, and performance of Bus Operators to ensure safe, reliable, responsive service within the Stamford division.
Qualifications: If you have a minimum possession of a college degree or other technical, managerial, and supervisory training, a minimum of three (3) years of supervising public transportation operations and staff with an understanding of all transit operations, policies and procedures this may be the job for you.
Compensation: Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits! Employees ride for free on CTtransit buses.
Apply Now: Please visit our website at http://www.cttransit.com/Careers/ to view the full job description and apply.
CTtransit is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
CTtransit is the brand name of the eight bus transit systems owned by the Connecticut Department of Transportation and operated by various contractors. HNS Management Company operates the Hartford, New Haven, and Stamford Divisions of CTtransit, and, in 2015 assumed responsibility for operating most of the service on CTfastrak, the State-owned bus rapid transit line serving Central Connecticut. We are the second largest public transit system in New England with a total fleet of over 450 buses and over 27 million annual customers. HNS employs over 1,200 bus operators, maintenance employees, and administrative personnel. HNS management reports to the Connecticut Department of Transportation’s Bureau of Public Transportation
DALLAS AREA RAPID TRANSIT – SENIOR MANAGER OF CREATIVE SERVICES
DART is seeking a Senior Manager of Creative Services to inspire creative design and the graphic persona of the agency by leading and managing their staff including graphic artists, copywriters and print production personnel to produce engaging concepts and collateral that tell a story and elicit an emotional response for riders, customers and stakeholders. For the full job description and information on how to apply, please visit our website at https://www.dart.org/hr/humanresources.asp?zeon=all!
DALLAS AREA RAPID TRANSIT – DIRECTOR OF SERVICE PLANNING, RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) is seeking a Director of Service Planning, Research & Analysis to provide leadership, staff and contractor supervision and project management for the following functions of the Service Planning, Research and Analysis section of the Service Planning and Development Department: research, survey design and analysis, data analysis, evaluation of existing and planned services, statistical, demographic and geo-spatial analysis, ridership and revenue analysis and projections as well as equity analysis for the Agency. For the full job description and information on how to apply, please visit our company website at https://www.dart.org/hr/humanresources.asp?zeon=all and apply online!
DALLAS AREA RAPID TRANSIT – SENIOR SECURITY ANALYST
DART is seeking a Senior Security Analyst to ensure the security of applications, information, and network hardware across the enterprise. This role will interact closely with customers both internal and external, software developers, IT administrators and technicians, compliance officers, and other key stakeholders to build and advance the information and network security strategies and programs, develop and implement enterprise-level information security policies and standards, lead information security awareness activities, and identify and remediate information security issues. For the full job description and information on how to apply, please visit our website at https://www.dart.org/hr/humanresources.asp?zeon=all!
CITY OF TEMPE – ENGINEERING & TRANSPORTATION DIRECTOR
The City of Tempe is seeking an Engineering & Transportation Director to plan, direct, and review the activities and operations for the department and prepare and implement the annual capital improvement program. The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in business management, public administration, or related field. This position requires 8 years of combined management/administrative experience in one of more of the following areas: Engineering, Transportation, and/or Municipal Operations Management. Salary range: $134,176 – $181,138. If interested, please submit visit our website at www.tempe.gov/jobs.
SENIOR MANAGER, CONTRACTED SERVICES
At the Regional Transportation District of Denver, CO (RTD) our mission is to meet our constituents’ and future public transit needs by offering safe, clean, reliable, courteous, accessible and cost-effective service throughout the District. We look for candidates to join our team in creating a legacy for current and future generations.
RTD is currently seeking a motivated individual with a Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation, Business, Public Administration or a related field. Required is a minimum of five years of extensive administrative and managerial experience, of which a significant portion is in Transportation. Also required is proficiency in dispatch and scheduling systems for fixed route services and proficiency in the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
We currently have the following position available:
Senior Manager, Contracted Services
Job # IRC41365
Description of Work: This position manages contracted bus services program and oversees the provision of bus services provided under contract to the organization & ensures that contracted services are provided in accordance with standards, policies and contractual obligations. This is a safety sensitive position subject to the rules and regulations of the RTD Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Please apply on or after March 17, 2019 and no later than April 12, 2019. For a complete job description, and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.rtd-denver.com/careers.
Regional Transportation District
Denver, CO 80202
KITSAP TRANSIT – MAINTENANCE DIRECTOR
Req: BA in trans mgt, business or public admin, 5 yrs responsible exp in vehicle, facilities & equipment maint in public transit incl 3 yrs program mgt & 3 yrs supv exp; equivalent combo of educ & exp Sal: $9,216 – $12,389/mo, DOE. Appl. packet avail. at http://kitsaptransit.appone.com/ Deadline: 4PM, 4/12/19 EEO/AA
SANTA CRUZ METRO – SAFETY, SECURITY & RISK DIRECTOR
Under the direction of the CEO/General Manager, the Safety, Security and Risk Director is responsible for management and oversight of the Department and its functions. This position plans, organizes, implements and administers occupational, environmental, and industrial safety programs, security and risk management programs, processes, policies and procedures. Oversees security and emergency preparedness functions; enforces METRO rules and regulations at all METRO’s facilities. Conducts system safety, security and risk assessments. Coordinates security and emergency response protocols and provides reports and updates to CEO regarding safety, security and risk management related issues.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in business, Public Administration, Environmental or Occupational Health and/or Safety, Criminal Justice, or closely related field and four (4) years’ experience in a safety role, preferably within a transportation agency, including two (2) years’ supervisory experience preferable in a public agency.
Apply by: April 25, 2019. To learn more about the job, how to apply and our agency, please visit our website:www.scmtd.com.
GENERAL MANAGER/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (the “GCRTA”) is a public transit authority that provides heavy rail, light rail, fixed route bus, bus rapid transit, van-share and paratransit services to Cleveland, Ohio and the surrounding suburbs of Cuyahoga County. GCRTA is the largest transit agency in Ohio and in 2017 provided over 45 million rides in the form of 18.1 million miles of service across all modes of transportation to the residents and visitors of the Cleveland area.
Scope And Responsibilities:
The General Manager/Chief Executive Officer (hereinafter referred to as “CEO”) is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the GCRTA, as well as short- and long-range capital and maintenance plans and programs. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully managing a large, complex and diverse organization that operates to provide the highest quality of service to its customers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the organization is working to increase revenues and ridership while also planning and developing equitable solutions to meet the future needs of the community while not compromising the quality of existing service being delivered on a daily basis. Additionally, this individual will have outstanding business skills and a strong understanding of how technology and digital communication impact transit, its riders and community (digital fluency). The CEO must also have strong financial management, strategic planning, public relations, community relations and governmental relations skills.
The GCRTA CEO will be integral to the future success of the Authority as it strives to provide the highest quality of service possible to its customers and stakeholders while finding innovative financial and operational transportation solutions to improve mobility and provide greater access to the region. These solutions will in turn lead to smart growth and increased business opportunities, jobs and economic development. The CEO will listen closely to the needs of the community and its stakeholders and lead the organization to continuously evaluate and adapt its programs and services to meet those needs.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years of executive management experience with a transit agency or another public or private entity of comparable nature, complexity and size to the GCRTA. A Bachelor’s degree in transportation, transportation management, engineering, business management or equivalent is required. A Master’s degree or other advanced degree is preferred. In lieu of a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree an equivalent combination of education and experience consistent with the required qualifications will also be considered.
For additional information, to obtain a copy of the full position description or to submit a resume, please contact Gregg A. Moser at email@example.com.
GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE HIGHWAY & TRANSPORTATION DISTRICT
POSITION: BUS SERVICER (PS101350)
Position is represented by International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Local Union No. 665
Location: Bus Transit, San Rafael, CA
Must be available to work day or evening hours and at all locations – San Francisco, San Rafael, Novato, and Santa Rosa
Salary Range: Day Shift: $29.03 per hour + Benefits
Swing Shift: $29.03 per hour (+ 10% differential) + Benefits
40.00 hour work week
Employee pays up to 7% of salary/wage toward CalPERS retirement plan
Openings: Two (2)
Open To: All Qualified Candidates
Under general supervision, cleans, maintains and services District buses, support vehicles, facilities and other related equipment as directed.
• Receives vehicles and reviews defects reported by operators.
• Fuels vehicles and checks coolant, engine and transmission oil levels.
• Checks vehicle engine compartment, exterior and passenger areas, and reports equipment damage and/or deficiencies.
• Empties fare boxes and records fare box numbers.
• Moves vehicles to overnight parking area and performs engine shut off procedures.
• Washes exterior and thoroughly cleans interior of vehicles and records services completed.
• Maintains security and general housekeeping of workshop area, parking areas and terminal grounds, including bus equipment.
• Performs general and heavy-duty janitorial work in maintenance shops, office areas, and passenger terminals.
• Cleans oil sumps and separators.
• Operates and services a variety of industrial equipment including fueling terminals, pressure washers, steam cleaners, laundry machines, filter crushers, and forklifts.
• Adheres to the safety and health rules and safe working practices applicable to his or her job.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with District employees, customers, vendors and all others contacted during the course of work using principles of excellent customer service.
• Performs additional related duties as assigned.
• Regular and reliable attendance and performance are required.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
• Common industrial safety protocols including safe use and storage of workplace chemicals and proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
• District Policies and Labor Agreement (MOU) Provisions.
• Occupational health and safety rules and working practices applicable to this position.
Skills or Ability to:
• Work alone and accomplish required duties with minimal supervision.
• Communicate information regarding vehicle/equipment status and condition clearly and effectively.
• Maneuver vehicles up to 60 feet in length safely and efficiently through fueling, washing and parking facilities.
• Establish and maintain cooperative and productive working relationships.
• Perform computerized data entry and basic business office technology functions such as use of email, data entry, work order processing and materials requisition.
Experience: 1) Minimum of Six months of full-time position related experience in service work: service station, janitorial, heavy duty cleaning or other full-time position related service work. 2) Experience in fueling and/or servicing medium or heavy vehicles or equipment is desirable.
Required License: Must possess and maintain a current, valid California driver’s license and satisfactory driving record. No more than two moving violations within the last 3 years. No DUI’s or Reckless Driving violations within the last 7 years.
Physical Requirement: Ability to work outside in all weather conditions. Occasionally lift up to 100 lbs. maximum with assistance; frequently lift, carry and manipulate up to 50 pounds. Ability to work standing, climbing and bending for entire shift. Works around fumes, odors and dust in an occasionally high noise level environment with appropriate personal protective equipment.
Failure To Meet Any Of The Requirements Stated Below May Result In Rejection Of Your Application
To Apply: www.goldengate.org/jobs
Applicants must apply online by the deadline date. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
The District’s Human Resources Kiosk is available for filling out and submitting your online application and employment documents. The HR kiosk is located at the San Rafael Office. For directions and general information, visit our website www.goldengate.org.
All notices related to District recruitments for which you apply will be sent via email. Please ensure the email address you provide on your application is correct, and add ‘@goldengate.org’ as an accepted address to any email blocking or spam filtering program you may use to ensure receipt of notification from the District regarding your recruitment application. The District is not responsible for notices that are not read, received, or accessed by any applicant for any District recruitment.
The Following Document(S) Must Be Submitted At Time Of Application:
1. GGBHT Online Employment Application
2. Resume (Scan and attach as PDF to your online application)
3. DMV H6 Printout – 10 year driving record (scan and attach as PDF to the online application)
• This document can only be requested by the applicant from any DMV Office. Any website generated report submitted by the applicant will not be accepted.
• For external applicants: The applicant’s submitted DMV H6 Printout should be dated within 30 days from the date of the job posting.
• For internal applicants who are part of the Pull Notice Program, the Human Resources Department will submit a request for the applicant’s DMV report. Internal applicants who are not part of the District’s pull notice program must submit a DMV H6 printout from any DMV Office.
Selection Procedures will include:
• Skills Assessment Examination
• Panel Interview
• Department Interview for final candidates
• Medical Examination, post offer of “conditional employment” (this includes a drug test, standard occupational therapy physical and a functional performance physical)
• Background, Employment and Security Investigation
* This position is classified as U.S. Department of Transportation – Federal Transit Administration “Safety Sensitive.” Under DOT FTA regulations, employees in “Safety Sensitive” positions are subject to pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, random and return-to-duty drug and/or alcohol testing.
** The District will only invite those candidates whose qualifications MOST CLOSELY MATCH the position requirements to continue in the selection process.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of the Golden Gate Bridge Highway and Transportation District to take all personnel actions on the basis of merit and other job-related factors, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), disability: physical or mental, age (40 and older), genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, medical condition, political affiliation or military status.
Applicants with Disabilities: The Human Resources Department will make reasonable efforts to accommodate applicants with disabilities to complete the Employment Application and in any job-related examination process. If you have special needs, please call (415) 257-4535 (Human Resources).
Revised 03/12/2019 AD
Human Resources Department
1011 Andersen Drive
San Rafael, CA 94901-5318
PLANNING MANAGER I
$79,609 – $124,404 Annually
METROLINK is seeking a Planning Manager I in several key areas, who will be responsible for program management of one of the following functions; Service Integration, Service Scheduling, and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance. Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Public Administration, Urban Planning, Economics, or a related area, with a minimum of (5) years of work experience in related field.
This is a continuous recruitment, interested applicants are encouraged to apply immediately. For additional information and to apply, visit: www.metrolinktrains.com/careers. EEO/ADA
TRAIN CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEER II
$79,609 – $124,404 Annually
METROLINK is seeking a Train Control Systems Engineer II who will assist with the design, implementation and management of the Positive Train Control (PTC) signal and train control systems geospatial database. Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Geographic Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field, and a minimum of (4) years of work experience in GIS, land surveying, civil engineering or train control systems.
This is a continuous recruitment, interested applicants are encouraged to apply immediately. For additional information and to apply, visit: www.metrolinktrains.com/careers. EEO/ADA
CMBC DIRECTOR, OPERATIONS
JOB ID: 20190213
Full/Part Time: Full-Time Regular
Over 900,000 passengers rely on Coast Mountain Bus Company every day to get them to work, school and all of the activities that make life on the Lower Mainland so rich and exciting. Our more than 5,400 dedicated employees keep the buses, the people and in so many ways the vibrant pace of this city moving.
Primary Purpose: Directs all Transit bus operations within the Metro Vancouver region, involving strategic and operational planning, leading all transit centers and related workforce management, directing CMBC emergency operations, and overseeing central standards for all transit operations.
– Participates in divisional strategic planning and shares accountability for the achievement of divisional results.
– Translates broad business goals into long and short term strategies and plans for transit bus operations, with particular emphasis on operational and resource planning to optimize service and control cost. Also ensures transit bus operations align to TransLink enterprise objectives and are in compliance with regulatory requirements and policies.
– Provides strategic leadership to all transit center operations providing 24/7/365 service within the Metro Vancouver region, and directs the management and dispatch of a substantially large workforce, ensuring adequate resourcing levels and skill development to meet business requirements, and compliance with collective agreements.
– Directs CMBC emergency operating center, which involves coordinating with emergency services (police, fire, ambulance, etc.) and making operational/business, following the BCERMS model as incidents occur. Also provides input to risk identification/mitigation, and liaises with CMBC Executive Management Team, TransLink Executive, and others on policy issues.
– Directs transit supervisory function in the delivery of 24/7 first response services, and in ensuring that policies and standards are addressed throughout transit bus operations.
– Directs development and maintenance of central standards for all transit operations, including system testing/administration, help desk services, operating manuals and procedures, and all related transit operations infrastructure. Also directs ongoing assessment of procedures and processes, implementing enhancements as necessary to streamline and optimize transit bus operations.
– Provides expertise and advice to CMBC executive on all aspects of transit bus operations, and reports on status of operations and critical incidents at key intervals.
– Develops critical relationships with union executives and representatives, engaging in dialogue to mitigate and resolve emerging issues, and fostering acceptable operator productivity levels.
– Represents CMBC transit bus operations on internal/external steering, technical and collective bargaining committees and stakeholder meetings; and participates in development/implementation of CMBC and enterprise initiatives.
– Develops sustainable alternate, ancillary revenue streams for CMBC and the TransLink enterprise.
– Manages a team of direct reports including selection, development, coaching, performance management and all other people management practices. Also oversees management of all indirect reports in a substantially large workforce group, ensuring compliance with enterprise human resource policies and practices, as well as collective agreements.
Qualifications: Education & Experience: The require5318ments for this job are acquired through a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related discipline, and 10 years of related management experience at progressive levels of responsibility, including leading an operations division/department.
– Expert change management skills and experience in driving strategic change and business outcome.
– Expert knowledge of the concepts, principles, practices and techniques pertaining to operations management.
– Advanced knowledge of emergency planning & business resiliency/continuity practices.
– Advanced planning and organizational skills to develop strategies and plans for a large workforce, with particular emphasis on operational and resource planning to optimize service and control cost.
– Advanced interpersonal skills to provide expertise and advice to CMBC executive; engage in dialogue with union executives/representatives to address and resolve issues; and to represent CMBC on a wide range of internal/external committees and stakeholder meetings.
– Advanced analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to identify and mitigate risks pertaining to a large operation, and to identify and resolve roadblocks to achieving operating goals.
– Advanced leadership, development and team building skills to manage direct reports, and to provide senior direction to a significant workforce group (includes solid knowledge of labor relations, dispute resolution, and related legislation in the context of people management).
– Due to the nature of the 24/7 services we provide, there may be times where late or extra hours are required.
Work Schedule: 37.5 hours per week.
Rate Of Pay: Grade 09. $126,863 – $158,579 per annum
Recruitment Process: Recruitment Process: An applicant will be required to demonstrate their suitability for this position by meeting the minimum level of qualifications and experience in order to be invited into the selection process. A standard interview format will be used including general, scenario and behavioral descriptive interview questions.
How To Apply
Please go to: https://www.translink.ca/careers and click on the Coast Mountain Bus Company tab to apply for this position and view instructions on the process.
Instructions: Please save your (1) cover letter, and your (2) resume as one pdf document prior to uploading your application on-line. Closing Date: April 26, 2019 Please note that only those short listed will be contacted. Having trouble applying? Please view the System Requirements & FAQ’s by going to http://www.translink.ca/careers. Coast Mountain Bus Company is an equal opportunity employer.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The Central Midlands Regional Transit Authority d/b/a The COMET (referred to as either The COMET or the Authority) will accept proposals from qualified persons or firms that can provide Information Technology Systems. The contract to resulting from this RFP shall be known as the “ITS” contract.
All proposals must be submitted by April 30, 2019. Please reference the RFP document(s) for submission requirements. The COMET encourages the use of recycled paper, and where practicable, printed on both sides, for all submittals.
For a copy of the RFP, please contact Ms. Virginia Goodson, Procurement Officer, at virginia.goodson@catchTheCOMET.org. A copy of the RFP is also posted on The COMET website. Please include your name, contact information (e-mail and mailing addresses, telephone number), including how you want to receive a copy of the RFP, and the name of the organization you are representing.
Notice is hereby given that METRO Regional Transit Authority (METRO) is requesting proposals for
Railroad Property Management Services
(RFP # 2019-02)
Detailed specifications are available by contacting Dana Gibitz, Manager of Procurement at (330) 564-2261. A request may also be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All bids must be submitted in accordance with requirements set forth in this Bid documentation, and must be received in the offices of METRO at 416 Kenmore Blvd, Akron, OH 44301 on or before April 11, 2019 by 4:00 p.m. There will be NO public bid opening.
The METRO Regional Transit Authority reserves the right to reject any and/or all proposals, to re-advertise for proposals and to waive any informality in any proposal and to determine the most responsive proposal by its own criteria, as described within the specification.
NORWALK TRANSIT DISTRICT (NTD)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
NTD RFP # 2019-01
ON-DEMAND TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
The Norwalk Transit District (the “District”), Norwalk, Connecticut, is seeking responses from qualified firms for the development of a platform that supplies an on-demand transportation service environment in accordance with requirements of the Scope of Work Documents. Interested firms may download the RFP document from the District’s website at http://www.norwalktransit.com Procurement, the State of Connecticut Department of Administrative Services Contracting Portal at http://www.biznet.ct.gov/SCP_Search, or by contacting Lori Richards, Procurement and Grants Manager at 203.299.5162, or email: email@example.com.
A pre-proposal conference will be held on April 4, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. EST at Norwalk Transit District’s office located at 275 Wilson Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06854 to outline requirements as well as to provide the opportunity for questions and explanations.
Proposals shall be submitted to Lori Richards, Procurement and Grants Manager, Norwalk Transit District, 275 Wilson Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06854, on or before 3:00 p.m. EST, Friday, April 19, 2019. Proposals received after the deadline will not be considered and will be returned to the Proposer unopened.
Any contract resulting from this request for proposals is subject in part to a financial assistance contract between the Agency and the Federal Transit Administration and the Connecticut Department of Transportation. All Respondents will be required to certify that they are not on the Comptroller General’s list of ineligible contractors. Further, the contractor will be required to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws and regulations.
Denver Transit Operators – Signal Maintenance Supervisor
Denver Transit Operators (DTO) is a privately held company that has a 26-year contract with the Regional Transportation District (RTD) to operate and maintain the new commuter rail system within the Greater Denver Metro area. We currently have opportunities to hire a Signal Maintenance Supervisor to work our second shift. The Signal Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the maintenance, testing and repair of the commuter rail train control and signal system in accordance with state regulations and FRA regulations. Directs and organizes daily work crew activities to assure safe and reliable operation of the commuter rail system.
DTO provides competitive health benefits, a 401k plan, holiday and vacation time off and RTD transportation pass. Interested applicants must have a high school diploma or GED; Associates degree in electrical, electronic or other job related field highly preferred. A valid Colorado driver’s license and at least 3 years experience in electrical, railroad signaling and train control inspection or maintenance and repair required, and 2 years or more experience in a leadership position working in a maintenance and repair environment required.
Other qualifications include:
* Must be able to work nights, weekends or holidays
* Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and successfully pass a pre-employment background check
* Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug and alcohol screening and be willing to comply with the FRA and DTO Drug and Alcohol Policy
If you are an individual who can work in teams, knows how to communicate with a diverse workforce and is adaptable in working with a startup and growing organization, then please apply at http://denvertransitoperators.com/jobs-and-bids/job-opportunities/
DTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.