Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
- Dorval R. Carter, Jr., President, Chicago Transit Authority, Chicago, IL
- Jennifer Mitchell, Director, Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation, Richmond, VA;
- Greg Percy, Chief Operating Officer, Metrolinx (GO Transit), Toronto, ON;
- Beverly S. Silas, Vice Chair, Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Austin, TX ;
- David M. Stackrow, Sr, Chairman, Capital District Transportation Authority, Albany, NY
- Jeffrey Wharton President IMPulse NC LLC Mount Olive, NC
- Christopher P. Boylan, Director, Governmental & Strategic Partnerships, General Contractors Association of New York, New York, NY;
- Joseph A. Calabrese, CEO, General Manager/Secretary-Treasurer, Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority, Cleveland, OH;
- Marlene B. Connor, Principal/Manager, Marlene Connor Associates, LLC, Holyoke, MA;
- Sue Dreier, CEO, Pierce County Public Transportation Benefit Area Authority Corporation (Pierce Transit), Lakewood, WA;
- Dwight A. Ferrell, CEO & General Manager, Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority (SORTA), , Cincinatti, OH;
- Jannet Walker Ford, Vice President & North America Director of Policy & Strategic Programs, Parsons Corporation, Jacksonville, FL;
- Adelee Marie Le Grand, Vice President/Chief Strategy Officer, Regional Transit Authority, New Orleans, LA;
- Angela Miller, director, global customer solutions, Cubic Transportation Systems, Inc., San Diego, CA;
- Donald A. Orseno, Executive Director & CEO, Metra, Chicago, IL;
- Keith T. Parker, General Manager/ CEO, Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority, Atlanta, GA;
- John R. Plante, JD, IPEM, Board Director & Treasurer, Metra, Chicago, IL;
- Arun Prem, Executive Director, Full Access Coordinated Transportation, Inc., Oceanside, CA; and
- William Tsuei, PMP, CPA, CSM, chief technology officer, Valley Metro, Phoenix, AZ.
# # #
The American Public Transportation Association (APTA) is a nonprofit international association of 1,500 public and private sector organizations, engaged in the areas of bus, paratransit, light rail, commuter rail, subways, waterborne services, and intercity and high-speed passenger rail. This includes: transit systems; planning, design, construction, and finance firms; product and service providers; academic institutions; transit associations and state departments of transportation. APTA is the only association in North America that represents all modes of public transportation. APTA members serve the public interest by providing safe, efficient and economical transit services and products.