General managers, presidents, and CEOs sponsoring candidates recognize that sending participants to the Emerging Leader Program is valuable to both their employee and their organization.
The leadership of sponsoring organizations understand that their commitment and support means allowing their Emerging Leaders Program Class of 2021 participant to attend the required workshops and conferences:
- Kickoff Session prior to the June 2020 Rail Conference in San Francisco, CA
- Ten-month national mentor program which will require participation in online sessions and conference meetings.
- Completion of all assignments and readings.
- Small-team online presentations on professional areas discussed in mentor program.
- Conference calls, webinar meetings, program collaboration, and any other web-based events.
- Capstone Session prior to the 2021 Mobility Conference and Capstone Session in Minneapolis, MN
Leaders also recognize that their Emerging Leader Program participant will spend significant time over the year, from May to June, meeting with their national and local mentors, working on their group projects and participating in related conference calls, online meetings, and web-based events.