The tuition fee, due to APTA by Friday, September 20, 2019 includes:
- Workshop materials, some meals, and related expenses during the required Leadership APTA workshops (December 2019, March 2020, July 2020, and October 2020).
- March 2020 APTA Legislative Conference registration, materials and some meals.
- Registrations for both the 2019 APTA TRANSform Conference and the 2020 APTA TRANSform Conference & Expo and some meals.
Participating agencies and organizations sponsoring participants in the program are responsible for:
- The tuition fee
- Travel costs to and from the Leadership APTA workshops, Legislative Conference, and Annual Meeting
- Hotel expenses, some meals, and related miscellaneous expenses
Participating agencies and organizations should plan for participants to attend the 2019 December Leadership APTA workshop; March 2020 Legislative Conference and Leadership APTA workshops held in conjunction with the conference; the July 2020 Capstone session, and the 2020 APTA TRANSform Conference & Expo. We strongly encourage class members to attend the 2019 APTA TRANSform Conference and related Leadership APTA sessions.
The following is provided to help organizations plan for logistical costs associated with the Leadership APTA sessions and related events:
- Four to five hotel nights, two travel days, and four days for the December 2019 workshop.
- Five to six hotel nights, two travel days, and five days for the March 2020 Legislative Conference and related Leadership APTA workshops.
- Six-seven hotel nights, two travel days, and six days for the July 2020 workshop (Capstone Session).
- A minimum of four-to-five hotel nights and two travel days each for the 2019 APTA TRANSform Conference and 2020 APTA TRANSform Conference & Expo. Full attendance at both Annual meetings would involve a total of eight to ten hotel nights.
Complimentary conference registrations are provided for the May 2020 Mobility Conference and the June 2020 Rail Conference for members of the Leadership APTA Class of 2020. No Leadership APTA workshop sessions are scheduled at either of these conferences.