- December 2020 workshop sessions.
- March 2021 APTA Legislative Conference and related class workshop sessions.
- July/August 2021 Capstone Session.
- 2021 APTA TRANSform Conference to deliver class team executive leadership project presentations at committee meetings, conference sessions.
- Assigned projects with fellow team members, including the team leadership projects.
- Conference calls, on-line meetings, collaboration sites, and other web-based events.
- Highly Recommended: The program highly recommends attendance and full participation at the APTA TRANSform Conference & Expo 2020 where class members will participate in customized workshop sessions and orientation programs, including joint sessions with the graduating class. They will attend committee meetings and Annual Meeting conference sessions.
Additional Benefits: One of the goals of Leadership APTA is to develop future leaders of APTA. The Leadership APTA program requires that each sponsoring organization actively supports at least one additional year of APTA involvement from its Leadership APTA participant immediately upon graduation through work on APTA committees, task forces or special projects.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are selected to participate in the Leadership APTA program and you change jobs during the course of the program year, your new employer must be an APTA member and must write a letter of support to APTA for your continued participation in the program. You will be responsible for resolving any questions between your new and former employer surrounding your program tuition payment.