Webinar Series on the Four Aspects of Sustainability
“Transportation Tuesdays” for Board Members/Commissioners
This series of webinars is for board members and executives of APTA-member public transportation systems on the theme of sustainability and its four aspects: education, workforce development, financial/economic sustainability, and environmental sustainability.
APTA is pleased to now offer the slides and audio files for all members.
Archive of Previous Webinars
View presentations and listen to audio recordings from previous webinars in this series.
- Board Communications – January 29, 2015
- Powerful Public Speaking Tips for Professionals – October 30, 2014
- Forward Thinking on Transit Revenue – April 1, 2014
- State Legislatures Are Stepping Up for Public Transportation: What’s Making it Happen? – June 25, 2013
- Creating Sustainable Human Capital Investment: New Programs and Tools – February 26, 2013
- What Transit Board Members Need to Know about MAP-21 – November 13, 2012
- Innovative Funding and Financing Practices: Naming Rights, Road Tolls, and Other Revenue Sources – June 19, 2012
- Public-Private Partnerships – April 10, 2012
- State Transportation Study Commissions: How Did We Do? – March 6, 2012
- Innovative Financing: Creative Financing and Public Transportation – January 17, 2012
- Election Returns: Sustainable Public Transportation Economics – December 6, 2011
- Sustainable Financing for Public Transportation: Seattle’s Congestion Reduction Charge and Tampa’s Property Tax Millage – November 8, 2011