Connecting America’s Cities
Convening on the Elements of High-Speed and Intercity Passenger Rail Advocacy
The coming years bring great opportunity to unleash the economic power of our megaregions, to enable equitable and affordable access and opportunity, and to create short-term and permanent American jobs. Those national benefits can be achieved by building a robust high-speed and intercity passenger rail network that is environmentally friendly, resilient, and sustainable.
The High Speed Rail Conference will bring together a wide range of stakeholders and advocates to cover the full range of questions that need to be addressed in making that vision a reality.
Who should attend
- Railroad industry professionals (public and private)
- Elected officials at the state and local levels (and staff)
- State and regional railroad officers
- University subject matter experts
- Workforce development professionals
- Economic development officers
- Public policy thought leaders.
- Passenger rail advocates
The health and well-being of APTA’s members and guests are of the utmost importance. As such, all participants must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test or COVID-19 vaccination, and masks will be required at indoor events.