About this Conference
What better location than New York City – the epicenter of business, media, culture, and transportation – to launch APTA’s 2019 TRANSform Conference: a reimagined APTA Annual Meeting.
We’ve reimagined (and also reinvented and reinvigorated) this annual flagship event for the public transportation industry. At APTA’s TRANSform, you’re certain to find new experiences around every corner.
APTA’s TRANSform is where learning, sharing, experiencing, and networking will take center stage, providing the latest in policy, technology, and new mobility ideas.
Join APTA and our hosts, NYC DOT and MTA and be a part of this bold, new event.
What you’ll experience:
- Powerful keynotes to help you see public transit in a different way
- Unconventional session formats to maximize your learning and sharing experiences
- Exciting technical tours that showcase one of the world’s largest public transit systems
- A new products and services showcase format with more hours to extend the time you have to connect with partners
- Unparalleled networking opportunities inside and outside the conference to broaden and deepen your career relationships
APTA’s TRANSform will provide the ideas, insights, and connections to help you manage the changing mobility environment and the future of public transportation.
Who should attend: transit personnel, policymakers, board members, government agencies, manufacturers, suppliers, consultants
The 2019 TRANSform Conference is scheduled for October 13-16, 2019 in the Marriott Marquis, New York, NY