Over the years APTA has signed Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) with several key transit associations around the world. We maintain these relationships in order to work together on some of the common challenges of the industry.
APTA has MOUs with 8 international partners. Click on the links below to learn more about our partners around the world.
- ALAMYS – Latin American Association of Metros and Undergrounds
- ANTP – Brazilian Association of Public Transport
- ARA – Australasian Railways Association
- ASSTRA – Italian Public Transportation Association
- CATS – China Academy of Transportation Sciences
- CUPTA – Chinese Association of Public Transportation
- CUTA – Canadian Urban Transport Association
- UIC – International Union of Railways