Public Review of Draft Documents
APTA invites all stakeholders to review and comment on draft documents in development. The APTA Standards Development Program publishes documents through a consensus-based process and the public review period is a critical part of the development process.
The current review period starts on January 7, 2022, and ends on February 10, 2022.
View the latest set of documents in development by APTA’s working groups. Reviewers may submit comments as often as they like during the review period. Start your review today!
- Reviewers should scroll down to the bottom of this page
- Select the name of the document to review more details, download or provide a comment
- Select Document Actions to “Add a Comment”
- Comments are accepted from APTA members or nonmembers
- Reviewers should contact Standards@apta.com if you experience any problems with providing your inputs
- For additional guidance download this Step-by-Step Guide.
|Approach Locking Testing||Rail Transit Systems||Signals & Communications||This standard provides procedures for testing rail transit signal system approach locking|
|Switch Machine Inspection and Maintenance||Rail Transit Systems||Signals & Communications||This document provides recommended procedures for inspecting and maintaining rail transit mainline and yard switch machines.|
|Identifying Suspicious Behavior in Mass Transit||Security & Emergency Mgmt.||Infrastructure & System Security||This recommended practice establishes minimum guidelines for identifying suspicious behavior in mass transit.|