Public Review of Draft Documents
APTA invites all stakeholders to review and comment on draft documents in development. The APTA Standards Development Program publishes documents through a consensus-based process and the public review period is a critical part of the development process.
Current comment period: Closed.
View the latest set of documents in development by APTA’s working groups. Reviewers may submit comments as often as they like during the review period. Start your review today!
- Reviewers should scroll down to the bottom of this page
- Select the name of the document to review more details, download or provide a comment
- Select Document Actions to “Add a Comment”
- Comments are accepted from APTA members or nonmembers
- Reviewers should contact Standards@apta.com if you experience any problems with providing your inputs
- For additional guideance download this Step-by-Step Guide.
Next comment period starts: Oct. 1, 2019