Public Review of Draft Documents
APTA invites all stakeholders to review and comment on draft documents in development. The APTA Standards Development Program publishes documents through a consensus-based process and the public review period is a critical part of the development process.
Next comment period: Jan. 3, through Feb. 7, 2020
View the latest set of documents in development by APTA’s working groups. Reviewers may submit comments as often as they like during the review period. Start your review today!
- Reviewers should scroll down to the bottom of this page
- Select the name of the document to review more details, download or provide a comment
- Select Document Actions to “Add a Comment”
- Comments are accepted from APTA members or nonmembers
- Reviewers should contact Standards@apta.com if you experience any problems with providing your inputs
- For additional guideance download this Step-by-Step Guide.
|Transit Asset Management: How to Use Performance Targets to Drive Your TAM Program||SUDS||Transit Asset Mgmt.||This white paper describes a strategy for setting short-, mid- and long-term targets for measures of the condition of transit assets and how to use performance targets to drive an agency’s transit asset management (TAM) program.|